A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!

I have never set a formal “resolution” before which is odd because I am always one for setting focused personal goals. But hey, there’s a first time for everything right?

This year I will cook at home. Yep. That’s right. From-scratch cooking as much as possible.

The past few months I have gone through phases of regularly cooking meals, but I want to be more consistent with it. Mind you, I dine in most every day of the week already, but I have a hard time considering my phases of cooking waffle mix and cheese quesadillas “cooking.”
 
For Christmas I got this awesome meal planner that I have loving which has been the biggest help in getting me started.

But I also got some new mixing bowls, a recipe box and recipe cards, cook books, and an adorable set of measuring spoons. So I am pretty much set to go!
 
 
 
 

Wish me luck!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment