A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Taco Sandwich Wrap

I don’t know about you guys, but I pretty much eat the same old thing for lunch each day I have to pack myself one. My lunch of choice: turkey and provolone sandwich with a bottle of water and some sort of snacky something. This morning I was finally feeling creative enough while making my lunch to come up with something new.
A taco sandwich wrap of course!
It actually turned out quite tasty and was a welcome change for lunch this afternoon.

I layered onto a wrap sliced turkey, my favorite salsa of the moment (peach. Yum), shredded cheese, and light sour cream. I would have added some lettuce but I didn’t have any.

I couldn’t help but laugh at myself as I popped this bad boy into my lunch box, but it is good to have a bit of fun sometimes.
Speaking of fun snacks, this is a total side thought but has anyone ever tried Oreos with peanut butter? Well, I never had until recently and man is it good. I seriously have to contain myself every time I pass the box of Oreos because otherwise I WILL eat twenty of them in the course of a day. It tastes like those Peanut Butter Patty cookies from when I was a Girl Scout which were always my favorite.

If you haven’t tried it, you MUST.
That’s all for today. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!
-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment