A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Güd by Burt’s Bees Lotion

Hello everyone! As the weather has gotten a bit colder, my skin has gotten progressively drier and drier (ugh.). I have been previously a loyal user of all the Burt’s Bees lotions but recently I noticed that a bunch of the lotions have different formulations now and I find a lot of the new smells off putting. This was seriously bumming me out until I noticed a new line of lotions pop up next to the Burt’s Bees display at Walgreens!
The Güd line is actually by Burt’s Bees so there are no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals and nothing is tested on animals just like the original line. The bottles have bright designs on them and everything is scented (deliciously if I say so myself.) On top of that they are not expensive at all.
I have the body lotion in Orange Petalooza. The lotion is thick but still manages to soak into my skin without making me feel greasy. Thank goodness. There are also two others that were also yummy: Floral Cherrynova and Vanilla Flame.


Check it out for sure if they have it at your local drugstore. I am so excited about this new line of all natural skin and hair care products!

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment