A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Monday, October 1, 2012


Welcome to my new blog!

This blog is going to be about being happy and healthy. I am a firm believer that when you’re feeling your best you can live life to its fullest.
 
I love working out and being active and will be posting quite regularly about my workouts and all the other fun shenanigans I find to keep myself moving.

While I’m definitely no pro at it, I also like getting in the kitchen every once in a while to see what I can cook up, especially if I can make something healthy taste delicious! I’m going to share some of my favorite recipes, so stay tuned for those J (And just a warning, I loooovve trying new crazy foods too)

To me, happiness is the most important piece of living a healthy lifestyle. Happiness comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes and in some of the most unexpected places. It means something different for everyone, and I’m excited to share all the little things that make up happiness for me.

Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment