A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

How do I look awake in the morning?


 
There is nothing worse than a lovely case of zombie face in the morning. Yep, we are all susceptible.

I am personally not the type of girl who is up for caking on a full face of makeup each morning. However, over the years I have found some quicker fixes that wake up my face in the morning before I run out the door.

1)      Eye cream. Eye cream. Eye cream. It does not only hide signs of aging, but it also prevents fine lines and wrinkles down the road if you start using one younger, so I have heard. That being said, I use mine purely for the fact that it makes my dark circles vanish. I love the Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream. It’s made of natural ingredients, smells good, and gets the job done better than anything else I have tried.
 


 
 

2)      Mascara. A quick swipe of mascara works wonders to open up my eyes in the morning. I often times prefer a brown colored one because it looks much more natural than black.

3)      Tinted Lip Balm. A sheer wash of color always looks natural and hydrates at the same time. The tiny itty bitty bit of barely noticeable color actually packs a big punch in waking up your entire face. My favorite is once again from Burt’s Bees. They smell like Twizzlers, hydrate really well, and come in great colors.

 
 
 
4)      Blush. If you are feeling up for it adding a tiny bit of color to your cheeks can perk up your face quite a bit. Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk is my favorite because it is the color I naturally flush up to and blends well.

 
 
5)      Pull your hair back. A ponytail is the cheapest face lift ever. Whenever I am looking especially droopy-faced this is a great option.

 

Easy and effective. Can’t beat that.

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment