A blog about happiness and healthy living...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy


Well, Hurricane Sandy came… and now I have no power L

All in all where I live did not get hit that hard in comparison to many other places. I drove around town and concluded that the 400 foot stretch of road right in front of where I live was the worst hit of the entire town.

A huge tree fell across the main road and yanked out all the power lines. Then the electric box blew up and was spewing sparks all over the road. Luckily no one was hurt, and like I said most of the rest of the town looks fine this morning.

Here is my list of activities for when the power goes out!
 
 
Paint your nails

 
Read a book

 
Play a board game


Stare out the window and wait for the Nstar truck to show up.

Good Luck to anyone who has any damage from the storm and I hope you all stayed safe.

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment